This fix is for real 3D
Thanks bo3b for helping me testing some stuff.
- Sun Beams
- Halos in effects (Water, Smoke, lights, others)
- Disappearing / flickering objects
- Crosshair depth adjustable "x" iniparams (using texture separation)
- Target icons depth adjustable "x" iniparams (using texture separation)
- HUD (minimap and Gun info only) toggle on/off ("P" key)
- HUD depth adjustable "y" iniparams (using texture separation)
- Left trigger / Right Mouse button override convergence for aiming.
- Remove DOF in ULTRA settings (really the worst DOF i've seen in a game)
- "o" key for cycling through different depth for Crosshair and Target icons
- "p" key for enable/disable HUD (minimap and Gun info)
- In this game i mainly focus on ULTRA settings, the game have very good performance, so no point to reduce the quality. Lower settings will have shadows and lights issues.
- Disable Motion Blur
- Use this command in the console: r_drawnearfov 2 --> Removes weapon (you can crank up convergence)
- Reflection in buildings/windows (not all)
- Water reflection (not always)
- Some object render incorrectly and visual artifacts (i don't have SLI so try different SLI bits and profiles with Nvidia inspector, please report back).
- Extract where Crysis2.exe is located