-Various halos (lights from lanterns, most water reflections, etc..)
-HUD & UI now have a little depth
-Mouse cursor is screen depth (see below)
-Some minor HUD / UI unevenness & clipping
-Some water reflections are a little incorrect
Installation (for 64-bit version of the game):
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory "..\The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III\"
- In the "..\Steam\" folder, move the file "GameOverlayRenderer64.dll" to a different folder.
- Press the 'Caps Lock' key to make HUD & UI screen depth
- 'Tab' key has two convergence profiles. Use the lower convergence setting for the main menu and some cutscenes
- To deal with the screen depth mouse cursor issue, a controller (joypad) can be used instead of a keyboard & mouse.
- (Recommended)- In the Gameplay tab, disable "Enemy HP bars" and "Allied HP bars".